Teacher Submission Criteria
*** A district technology resource teacher is available to help with this project and all aspects of the electronic submission. Clair Batt is available to assist teachers and students with the writing process. ***
1. Teachers are responsible for ensuring that all pieces submitted for publication meet the Literary Book Club criteria for grade level and type of book read. There are two types of writing pieces that may be submitted to the Literary Book Club.
Review (Transactive Writing
Portfolio Piece) The student
from the holistic scoring guide for Kentucky Portfolio Writing.
This icon beside a title on the review page indicates that the teacher has submitted it as being portfolio quality.
2. Book Reviews and Book Reports will only be accepted in the following electronic format:
3. WORD files should be saved with the studentís first name and last name initial as the filename, i.e. johnnyb.doc.
4. E-mail to: email@example.com with the school and teacher name included. You may send all files as attachments in one e-mail or break them down in groups of 5 files at a time. Additionally, if you have opened 'WORD' to check your student's work before sending, you may find it easier to use the option of File > Send to > Mail recipient (as attachment) while the document is still open. Thus sending only one student file per e-mail.
5. Please state in your e-mail whether the pieces included are Book Reviews or Book Reports or a Portfolio Book Review. A link to the teacherís email address will be on the classroom webpage unless we are notified otherwise.
| The Literary Book Club | | Reviews/Reports | | Criteria |